We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
POP ART Drawing
March 22, 2023 - March 29, 2023
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
POP ART Drawing
Instructor: Sonia McDowell
March 22 – March 29 (2 weeks)
Wednesdays 1 – 3:30 pm
A fun and positive drawing experience for beginners. No prerequisite required.
Explore the world of Romero Britto and create “happy” POP ART drawings of pet animals filled color and pattern. The drawing process can bring you a “zentangle” like feeling with color. Make great gifts for grandchildren or hang them up to make you smile.
At Target, Joanne Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Amazon, Michaels don’t need to spend a lot
- Drawing paper for markers_ should have a smooth surface
- Pencil_ a regular #2 not ebony or dark drawing pencil
- White plastic drawing eraser (Staedtler/Magic Rub are good)
- “Sharpie” black permanent marker_ regular fine point and
- “Sharpie” black permanent marker_ extra fine point
- Black permanent chisel marker_ can be “Sharpie” or not
- Colored markers: just the Crayola markers are fine
- Crayola Markers_ classic colors and bright & bold colors; broad line and thin; NOT washable (best reasonably priced)
- Tombow Dual brush markers_ any colors (higher quality markers)
Optional: for convenience and creativity
- Scissors and Elmer’s glue_ for mistakes
- Small rubber stamps & black stamp pad for patterns_ no bigger than ½ inch
- Highlighter markers for neon colors
- Dot markers regular and/or small_ Dot to Dot markers @ Target, Walmart; convenient but not necessary
Register by March 15.
Venue: Tallahassee Senior Center - Clay Studio
1400 N. Monroe Street, Tallahassee, Florida, 32303, United States