Foundation Member Benefits:
✓ Early registration for L3X Lifelong Learning Extravaganza.
✓ Advanced notice of tickets to Senior Center special events such as Silver Stars, Deck the Halls, Welcome Receptions and other events.
✓ Membership Appreciation events.
✓ Recognition on the Foundation website and in Active Living magazine.
✓ Email updates with the latest news.
✓ BRONZE Key Holders and higher receive 2 tickets to our signature event Deck the Halls!
The mission of Tallahassee Senior Services is to offer programs, activities and opportunities designed to encourage active living, optimal aging and social fitness for independent adults age 50+.
Your membership helps support Senior Center activities, programs, and services including:
- Active Living Expo
- Cards & Games
- Center for the Arts Computer Classes
- Music & Dance
- Fitness Classes Grandparents as Parents
- Health Screenings
- Leon County Lunch & Learn
- Senior Resources
- Silver Stars
- Southside Wellness Circles
- UPSLIDE – Utilizing & Promoting Social Engagement for Loneliness, Isolation & Depression in the Elderly
AND MUCH MORE!