The mission of Tallahassee Senior Services is to offer programs, activities and opportunities designed to encourage active living, optimal aging and social fitness for independent adults age 50+.
New Foundation Member Benefits
- BRONZE KEY HOLDERS & higher, receive 2 tickets to our Signature Deck the Halls!
- MEMBERS only access to EARLY Registration for L3X!
- MEMBERS receive advanced notice of tickets to Senior Center special events such as Welcome Receptions, Silver Stars, and Deck the Halls
- ANNUAL Membership Appreciation
Your membership helps support Senior Center activities, programs, and services including:
- Active Living Expo
- Cards & Games
- Center for the Arts Computer Classes
- Music & Dance
- Fitness Classes Grandparents as Parents
- Health Screenings
- Leon County Lunch & Learn
- Senior Resources
- Silver Stars
- Southside Wellness Circles
AND MUCH MORE!