Consider leaving a legacy gift that will help ensure we meet seniors’ needs for years to come.
Planned giving benefits you and your family – not just your beneficiary. Making decisions now guarantees that your estate plans – and your legacy – support the Tallahassee Senior Center.
Options may include: Gift of Life Insurance · Bequest by Will · Gift of Appreciated Stock · Charitable Lead Trust · Charitable Remainder Trust
The Legacy Circle includes donors who name the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation as a beneficiary of a planned gift, which helps ensure quality services for generations of seniors.
We celebrate those individuals who have chosen to create a lasting legacy at the Senior Center. If you have already included the Tallahassee Senior Citizens Foundation in your estate plans, it is helpful to receive written documentation. To share your intention of making a planned gift, please complete this form.
Let your legacy make an impact on programs that are important to you.
If you are exploring estate-planning options, we have local experts and other community resources available to help you make informed decisions – no matter where you choose to leave your legacy gift.
Legacy Circle gifts have provided the following:
- Community Foundation Investments to Cornerstone Endowment Fund – currently at $210,000
- Digital Marquee Sign on Monroe Street
- Computer Lab Computers, Monitors, Printer and Chairs
- Exercise Bands for Fitness Classes
- New Dining Room Tables and Chairs
- Auditorium Art Lighting
- New Conference Room 3A Tables and Chairs
- Upgraded Inside Building Signage
- TSC Foundation Web Site Development
- L3X Sustainability Funds
- Special Events Start-up Funding
For more information, contact Sheila Salyer, manager of Tallahassee Senior Services and executive director of the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation, at email@example.com.