Consider leaving a legacy gift that will help ensure we meet seniors’ needs for years to come.
The Legacy Circle includes donors who name the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation as a beneficiary of a planned gift, which helps ensure quality services for generations of seniors.
Planned giving benefits you and your family – not just your beneficiary. Making decisions now guarantees that your estate plans – and your legacy – support the Tallahassee Senior Center.
If you are exploring estate-planning options, we have local experts and other community resources available to help you make informed decisions – no matter where you choose to leave your legacy gift. Through the Legacy Circle, we host accounting and estate-planning speakers several times each year, and we celebrate those individuals who have chosen to create a lasting legacy at the Senior Center.
For more information, contact Sheila Salyer, manager of Tallahassee Senior Services and executive director of the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Circle gifts have provided the following:
- Community Foundation Investments to Cornerstone Endowment Fund – currently at $210,000
- Digital Marquee Sign on Monroe Street
- Computer Lab Computers, Monitors, Printer and Chairs
- Exercise Bands for Fitness Classes
- New Dining Room Tables and Chairs
- Auditorium Art Lighting
- New Conference Room 3A Tables and Chairs
- Upgraded Inside Building Signage
- TSC Foundation Web Site Development
- L3X Sustainability Funds
- Special Events Start-up Funding