Consider leaving a legacy gift that will help ensure we meet seniors’ needs for years to come.
The Tallahassee Senior Citizens Foundation (TSC&F) is supported in part through generous gifts. Some donors have chosen to plan a gift that will come to TSC&F after their lifetime and will carry on their legacy of generosity and compassion from then on. Their support is an expression of their values and desire to help others. We call these Legacy Gifts. Making decisions now guarantees that your estate plans – and your legacy – support the Tallahassee Senior Center.
With each gift to TSC&F, you make a difference for senior adults. Your generosity ensures the continuation of TSC&F’s quality services.
Common legacy gift options may include a specific dollar amount or a percentage through:
Bequest by Will · Gift of Life Insurance · Retirement Plans · Bank and Investment Accounts · Gift of Appreciated Stock · Charitable Lead Trust · Charitable Remainder Trust
The Legacy Circle includes donors who name the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation as a beneficiary of a planned gift, which helps ensure quality services for generations of seniors.
We celebrate those individuals who have chosen to create a lasting legacy at the Senior Center. If you have already included the Tallahassee Senior Citizens Foundation in your estate plans, it is helpful to receive written documentation. To share your intention of making a planned gift, please complete this form.
Please contact your attorney or financial planner about leaving a lasting gift.
If you are exploring estate-planning options, we have local experts and other community resources available to help you make informed decisions – no matter where you choose to leave your legacy gift.
To assist the professionals working with you on a legacy gift, please provide them with the following information:
- Legal Name: Tallahassee Senior Citizens Foundation, Inc. (please use this name for any bequests.)
- Tallahassee Senior Citizens Foundation, Inc. is a qualified charitable 501(c)(3) organization.
- TSC&F’s Federal Tax Employer ID # 59-2040638
Legacy Circle gifts have provided the following:
- Community Foundation Investments to Cornerstone Endowment Fund – currently at $210,000
- Digital Marquee Sign on Monroe Street
- Computer Lab Computers, Monitors, Printer and Chairs
- Exercise Bands for Fitness Classes
- New Dining Room Tables and Chairs
- Auditorium Art Lighting
- New Conference Room 3A Tables and Chairs
- Upgraded Inside Building Signage
- TSC Foundation Web Site Development
- L3X Sustainability Funds
- Special Events Start-up Funding
For more information, contact Sheila Salyer, manager of Tallahassee Senior Services and executive director of the Tallahassee Senior Center Foundation, at email@example.com.